The customer picks up the package
Kumu shop: Tue-Sun 10 am to 6 pm
Thu 10 am to 8 pm
Niguliste shop: 1 May to 30 September Tue-Sun 10 am to 5 pm
1 October to 30 April Wed-Sun 10 am to 5 pm
From the Kumu or Niguliste museum shop, you can pick up the order free of charge.
After the order has arrived at the shop, the customer will be sent a notification e-mail in three to five workdays.
In the case of reproductions, the ordered work will arrive at the shop in up to seven calendar days (except for special orders, for which the completion time and a suitable method of delivery will be agreed upon separately with the customer).
Omniva parcel machine
Choose the most suitable parcel machine and your package will be delivered there within three to five workdays from the order confirmation. Once the parcel has arrived at the machine, the receiver will get a message by mobile phone and e-mail with the door code, which needs to be entered to open the door of the parcel locker. A parcel is kept in the locker for seven days.
In the case of reproductions, the time of delivery to the parcel machine is up to seven calendar days (except for special orders, for which the completion time and a suitable method of delivery will be agreed upon separately with the customer).
The courier brings the ordered product(s) to the address specified by the customer within 48 hours from the sending of the order confirmation to the customer’s e-mail address (excluding reproductions). If the order is submitted over the weekend (from Friday noon to Sunday midnight) or on a public holiday, the 48-hour deadline begins at 9 am on the first day following the weekend or public holiday.
In the case of reproductions, the time of delivery is up to seven calendar days (except for special orders, for which the completion time and a suitable method of delivery will be agreed upon separately with the customer).
In the case of courier delivery, the courier agrees with the customer on a suitable time for delivering the parcel. Delivery to a business customer will be without a prior call and to the address shown on the parcel. Keep the bar code on the package for the 14-day return period as this is the basis for returning the package to the nearest post office within the specified return period.
The online store of the Art Museum of Estonia lets you order products from abroad. Please choose a destination from the list of countries. If the desired country is not in the list, please contact us via the e-mail address email@example.com. Depending on the country, the parcel should arrive in seven to 30 workdays.
- To an Omniva parcel machine within Estonia: 4.50 €
- By Omniva courier within Estonia: 6 €
- International parcels:
- Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Gibraltar, Spain, the Netherlands, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, France, Finland, Sweden, Germany, Slovakia, Slovenia, the United Kingdom, Denmark, Czech Republic, Hungary, Belarus and the Vatican: 18 €
- United States, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Croatia, Israel, Japan, Canada, Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine and Russia: 24 €
- Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Taiwan and Switzerland: 30 €
- Argentina, Brazil, Republic of South Africa, South Korea, Mexico, Chile and New Zealand: 36 €